Abby Hurd has recently completed advanced training in order to provide treatment for Pelvic Floor conditions. Abby is available as our new Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Tuesday through to Fridays.
Since 2001, Westmount Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation has been providing residents of Hamilton, Ancaster, and surrounding areas with patient-focused treatment in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
We are distinguished by our holistic focus which begins with a very comprehensive assessment followed by a very patient-focused treatment plan.
Westmount Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation prides itself on:
- Our client-centred individualized care provided to each and every patient.
- Our friendly and welcoming rehabilitation team and clinic.
- Our experienced, skilled, knowledgeable Registered Physiotherapists.
- Our multi-health approach which includes the collaborative effort of physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants, kinesiologists, and Registered Massage Therapists.
- The treatment and services we provide which include: Acupuncture, Custom Knee Bracing, Products, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, and Registered Massage Therapy.
- Our involvement and love for our community
Our clinic is easy to access in the Westmount Community Health Center. We offer free parking and are fully wheelchair accessible.
Ancaster & Hamilton West Mountain Physiotherapy
Book an appointment
Located in the Westmount Community Health Centre
723 Rymal Road West, Suite 300
Tel: 905-385-9687(24 hour answering machine)
e-mail: Contact Us
We have extended our hours!
Mon. - Thurs. 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm