Hamilton has moved into the Grey Zone or Lockdown due to COVID-19. We have been advised by The Ministry of Health that regulated health professionals are deemed an essential service. We are open for Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapy and Manual Osteopathy in clinic services. Westmount Physiotherapy & Massage has worked hard throughout this pandemic to ensure that we are going above and beyond regulations to serve you in the most responsible and safe way possible. We’ve taken every possible measure into consideration and adapted our policies & procedures to be as vigilant as possible. Your health and wellness is always number one to us! Here are some enhanced infection control measures that we’ve implemented since our re-opening in June.
- Screening at the time of your visit. You will be asked to verbally answer the COVID-19 screening survey and allow for your temperature to be taken at the time of your visit.
- Disinfection of hands upon entry. When you enter the clinic, you will have to disinfect your hands with sanitizer at our sanitization station.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic. You must wear a mask while in the office building and in the clinic. Your mask must fit and be worn properly.
- Limited appointments. In order to adhere to safe social distancing practices, we continue to limit the number of patients and staff at the clinic at any given time. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Time in between each patient to disinfect. We’ve pre-scheduled additional time in between all appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect the treatment space.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard and Debit to be completed prior to entering your appointment. Email invoice/receipts available.
- You will also notice plexi-glass barriers at the reception desk and increased signage to direct patient flow.
In addition, we will continue to offer virtual services to our community to ensure everyone can access the care they need. If you need care but are worried about your risk of exposure, choose our virtual services. Connect directly with one of our highly educated professionals and be guided through your rehabilitation from the comfort of your home. You may also consider a hybrid version of care where in person sessions focus on hands on management while virtual sessions in between can be a time to review exercises and learn more about your condition and how to self-manage it.
We will continue to monitor for any developments should they arise and keep you informed via our website, online booking platforms and social media. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at (905)385-9687.