How can we help you?
A Doctor's referral is not required. Simply call for an appointment.
In most provinces/territories, treatment from a physiotherapist does not require a physician's referral. However, many insurance companies require a doctor's referral before they will cover the cost of physiotherapy services.
Individualized PhysiotherapyClient Assessment
Evaluation of your movement, strength, endurance and other physical abilities to determine the impact of an injury, disease or disability on your physical function.
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
We will determine how best to restore movement and reduce the pain from an injury or disability based on scientific knowledge and a thorough assessment of your condition. We work with you to plan an individualized treatment program.
Treatment & Evaluation
Throughout treatment, we will advise you about your condition and how to better manage it, and prevent its recurrence. We will measure your progress regularly, and adjust your treatment as needed.
- Motor Vehicle Accident victims have funding for treatment as part of their automobile insurance
- WSIB claims covered with an active claim number
- Most private and employee Extended Health Care Insurance covers our fees
- School Board employees have insurance coverage
- Senior and Student discount rates
- Orthopaedic and Athletic Injuries
- Post Surgical Conditions
- Neurological Conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal and Extremity Conditions
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- WSIB Claims
- TMJ (Jaw) Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Exercise Prescription
- Independent Medical Exams (IME's)